Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay for my assessments?
There are 5 ways you can pay your assessments:
  1. Manual check.
  2. Online e-check from your personal bank account.
  3. Draft through the Association's bank, First Citizens Bank.
  4. Online e-check through the Association's bank (the bank does charge a convenience fee)
  5. Online credit card payment through the Association's bank (the bank does charge a convenience fee).
First Citizens Community Association Bank Information is as follows:
To have your association dues drafted from your account on a quarterly basis or to set up a 1-time payment, please follow these steps:
Step 2. You will need to create an account if you would like to make an automatic recurring payment or click the pay now button for a one-time payment option.
Step 3. Below are the ID numbers that you will need to make a payment:
Management Co ID:              4534 = Ponderosa Management
Community ID:                     003729 = Pawleys Glen HOA, Inc.
Account ID:                          See top of coupon (5 digit number)
Your checking account routing and account numbers or debit or credit card details and address
Personal Information: Name, Property Address
If you have any issues or need assistance please call First Citizens Bank Customer Service at 1-866-800-4656.
Please note the bank lockbox address:

Pawleys Glen HOA, Inc.
PO Box 29142
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9142
What are the Rules and Regulations of Pawleys Glen?
The Rules & Regulations, Master Deed, and By-Laws are located under the tab "Documents".  Please review all documents carefully so that you fully understand the dos and don'ts of your community.
What do my quarterly assessments include?
The Association's budget is located under the tab "Financial Information".  The budget includes trash removal, basic cable, entrance gate (trash, cable, and entrance gate are through Pawleys Plantation, lawn maintenance,  association insurance (owner is responsible for acquiring insurance for the interior of their unit),  general maintenance,  common area electricity, community management, reserves, etc. 
What am I responsible for?
Each owner is responsible for the maintenance of the interior of the unit, which includes, but not limited to, all plumbing and electrical components that service your unit, all appliances, water heater, HVAC system, doors, windows, etc.  
Each owner is also responsible for educating all guests of the rules and regulations of the Association and ensuring that your guests abide by all Rules and Regulations.  Each owner is responsible for the actions of their guests.
Does the Association carry insurance?
Yes,  the Association carries property and liability coverage for the property. The Association's insurance will restore the building to its original builder state, less any upgrades/improvements, less the deductible. 
Do I need to carry insurance?
Yes, each owner needs to carry H06 insurance for the interior of the unit.
What can I do to protect the building?
If you do not frequently use your unit, prior to leaving, especially during hurricane season, please: empty the refrigerator, relocate the balcony furniture to the inside of your unit, unplug your electronics, turn off the water to your unit and then turn off the breaker to your water heater.  During the summer months, please keep the air flowing by keeping your A/C set at 78 degrees or lower, and during the colder months keep the heat on at a temperature of 58 degrees or above.
Check all appliances, especially your water heater, faucets, commodes, ice makers, washing machines, and dishwashers for proper operation.